10 Ways Gogo’s 2Ku is Going to Change In-Flight Internet
Gogo recently posted an article on their website enumerating the ten ways that their 2Ku, using ThinKom’s ThinAir® Falcon-Ku3030, is bringing revolutionary best-in-class in-flight internet speeds to aircraft across the globe. Our SATCOM antenna, based on VICTS technology, is able to do this with a extremely low loss, high gain aperture in an ultra-low-profile form factor. If you want to learn more, a more technical discussion about the 2Ku can be found in the following white paper.
Without further ado, the ten ways Gogo’s 2Ku is going to change in-flight internet are…(drumroll please)…
- Lower radome means less fuel used
- More satellites
- Low Earth Orbit constellations
- Groundbreaking satellite modem
- Fastest selling in-flight system
- Ready for live streaming television
- Global coverage from gate to gate.
- Open architecture
- Unrivaled spectral efficiency
Read the full article on Gogo’s concourse for more detail on each of these topics.